Monday, May 15, 2017

Steelers Draft Review

As a Steelers fan, I was very happy with the results.  I stayed up the night of the first round to watch the Steelers make their selection.  My friends came over, but they had left by the time of the pick.  I was actually studying for an AP Stat exam.  Before the draft I was hoping that they would pick TJ Watt, but I didn't think he would fall to the Steelers.  Watt did fall and I was awaiting their pick.  When they announced the pick and TJ Watt became a Steeler I jumped with jubilation.  The other player I wanted the Steelers to get was Josh Dobbs, a quarterback from Tennessee.  The only recent back up quarterback for the Steelers, who I actually liked was Mike Vick, but I like Dobbs.  I watched Dobbs, Gruden's QB Camp, and found out that Dobbs majored in aerospace engineering.  He is a rocket scientist.  Overall, I was very happy with the Steelers' Draft picks and am excited for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment